[Video] How to buy NFT on OpenSea with AT.Wallet?December 10, 2021
AuthenTrend launches a FIDO cloud solution to expand availability of flagship ATKey biometric security keyMarch 30, 2022
We are pleased to announce that ATKey.Pro is now FIDO CTAP2.1 certified!
Being part of CTAP2.1 contributors with industry giants (https://fidoalliance.org/specs/fido-v2.1-ps-20210615/fido-client-to-authenticator-protocol-v2.1-ps- 20210615.pdf ), AuthenTrend is proud to announce that the best fingerprint experience FIDO authenticator, ATKey.Pro, has received CTAP2.1 certification and is a pioneer in the market for FIDO2 keys.
CTAP2.1 can bring benefits to Enterprises by using biometrics FIDO2 Hardware authenticator (comparing with in-bound authenticator or app):
- Enterprise attestation: it can enable better binding of ATKey.Pro to a user account, to assist the usage tracking for some purpose.
- Users can just do fingerprint enrollment to registered to the credentials, not always starting from PIN.
- Allow enforcing “user verification” instead of “user presence” in U2F/2FA scenarios to enhance the security.
- More formalized notions of the usage, for example, PIN or fingerprint authentication can do for a specific operation during the limited time period.
- ATKey.Pro can store additional data for assigned credentials to meet IT management demands.
- Allow defining prototype commands to process specific operations or settings, for example, doing fingerprint sensor re-calibration of ATKey.Pro.
Note: CTAP2.1 is available on ATKey.Pro firmware 2.00.00 or later.
If you are interested in any of our ATKey.Pro technical details, please feel free to contact us.