ATKey – 1：Why we need security key and FIDO2?January 31, 2023
ATKey – 3：Register ATKey to servicesFebruary 7, 2023
- ATKey.Pro is fingerprint enabled USB authenticator including Type-A and Type-C, both are FIDO2 certified including new CTAP2.1, plus MISA (Microsoft Intelligent Security Alliance) validated, RSA SecureID certified.
- 3 steps to work: (1) enroll fingerprint to ATKey. (2) register ATkey to target service. (3) login via ATKey
- ATKey.Pro should be the best fingerprint user experience FIDO2 key since – compact design, easy-to-touch by any angles, Accurately fingerprint matching in less than 1 sec., up to 10x fingerprints.
- Portable by Silicon case, working on any OS devices (Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome, iOS, …) without extra driver or application download/installation, patent filling “Standalone enrollment” to make it super easy to use.
- Check videos for more ideas , or from end user
- Check here for the detail.
- ATKey.Card is a card type fingerprint enabled authenticator including USB Type-A, NFC and Bluetooth interfaces, it’s FIDO2 certified, plus MISA (Microsoft Intelligent Security Alliance) validated, RSA SecureID certified.
- 3 steps to work: (1) enroll fingerprint to ATKey. (2) register ATkey to target service via USB or Bluetooth. (3) login via ATKey by NFC, Bluetooth or USB
- ATKey.Card is not just as FIDO2 authenticator, it can be fingerprint badge card for physical access control (for example Door access) by built-in NFC Mifare TypeA (13.56MHz), it’s most popular NFC door access reader spec., only when fingerprint matched, NFC will be turn on for NFC reader, so this can prevent shared badge or lost badge risk.
- Built-in 90mh re-chargeable battery to allow 10 times per day continuous 2 weeks working after full charged; working on any OS devices (Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome, iOS, …) without extra driver or application download/installation, up to 8x fingerprints, patent filling “Standalone enrollment” to make it super easy to use.
- Check videos for more ideas , or here
- Check here for the detail.
How to enroll fingerprint
– Good and bad fingerprint enrollment.
- For ATKey.Pro, touch your fingerprint to sensor on different angles to enroll, it may needs around 12 times, check video here for the good enrollment vs. bad enrollment
- For ATKey.Card, doing circle enrollment if it’s by standalone enrollment
- If “PIN” code of security key enabled by Windows Settings or Chrome settings, standalone enrollment will be turned off.
– Windows, non-Windows, Standalone Enrollment
- Windows10 (build 1903 or later versions) and Windows 11: Enroll fingerprint through Windows Settings
- ATKey.Pro: check Page7 ~ Page10 of this file
- ATKey.Card: check page 12 ~ Page15 of this file
- Non-Windows (Mac, Chrome, Linux, Windows 10 builds before 1903 …): enroll fingerprint through Chrome settings
- ATKey.Pro: check Page11 ~ Page14 of this file
- ATKey.Card: check page 16 ~ Page19 of this file
- Standalone enrollment
- ATKey.Pro: check Page16 of this file
- ATKey.Card: check page21 of this file
- AuthenTrend can provide extra management tools by demands for business.