TOP3 Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallets of 2021
Support standalone mode through e-link for total asset and transaction QR codes
- Designed with Infineon Secure Element (SLE97, EAL 5+SE), that generates private key inside SE for security transactions.
- matching-on-card fingerprint sensor, making fingerprint templates not disclose outside the card and only send out public key.
- Have better control of your assets with our card lock features.
Fast and Accurate Biometrics Authentication
- Small, Reliable and with the highperformance built-in fingerprint sensor from EgisTec.
- Patented Standalone Mode adds convenience for fingerprint verification and fast transaction signing.
Handy and Light to Carry Around
- Built-in low-power E-ink allows a comprehensive view of your entire transaction details and accounts.
- BLE/ USB mode for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
- Passed Waterproof IP68 at depths more than 1 meter.
Multiple Wallets and Multiple cryptocurrencies
- We support multiple wallets by assigned fingerprint matching.
- Now we are ready for Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash and Ethereum; we will support Litecoin and Ripple by software upgrade or even more cryptocurrencies.
- Dimension: 85.0 x 54.0 x 2.2mm
- E-ink: 1.02" 128 x 80 display
- Fingerprint: 10.4 x 10.4, up to 8x fingerprints.
- Water-proof, 2x LED indicators, 90mAh Li-on rechargable battery.
News & Support
[Video] How to buy NFT on OpenSea with AT.Wallet?Buying NFT with a cold wallet isn’t a dream, and it’s easy! In this post and the video, we are going to show […]
What is DeFi? What is WalletConnet? – AT.Wallet now enables WalletConnect!Big news! WalletConnect, an open protocol for connecting desktop DApps to mobile wallets, is now enabled in our AT.Wallet. WalletConnect allows you to […]
Blockchain 101–Blockchain in 10 minutes!Blockchain and Bitcoin have been blooming since 2008. You may have heard of the bitcoin mining boom that was so popular a while […]